Sunday, November 22, 2009

I need a help about my hair?

last friday, im gettin ready to go to my relative's house. i heat up da iron hairbut i dun realise that they got a bag's rope between it. when i applyin it, i start to feel that its too hot.later, my hair got sticky.so i have no other choice than cut it.its becomin kinda weird cause they got short hair in front of my hair. what should i do?should i cut it short.i dun wun too. i love l;ong hair and side bands hair. help me, gurls...many people got their eyes on me..



I need a help about my hair?

wash it!!!



I need a help about my hair?

well if so many people have their eyes on you, I would suggest learning how to spell. I am sorry that you had to cut your hair for some reason. I dont quite understand your question.



I need a help about my hair?

A Q 4 U... Do You Talk Like That... Maybe That Is Why They Have Their Eyes On You! Cut It!



I need a help about my hair?

They are just jeloues because they anit you and they hatten on you because you have pretty long hair and they dont.



type me back



yo home girl delysharush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan