Friday, November 27, 2009

Name either the artist, song, or album?

Each Question is worth different points get the most you'll get the best answer



In 1992 our first top ten single was realesead makin its peak at #2 and was released off of our defenitive 200 album that sold 12 mill copies. What is the name of our band and this single (10 points)



Listening to the intro will probaly make you go crazy but make sure u sleep with one eye open. What is the name of this song and the artist. (35 Points)



In 1989 we hit it big but are now considered 1-hit wonders but it doesnt matter we just want to now what is the epic. Band name (5 points)



We founded grunge. Name of band and lead vocalist (2 points)



Even though i was in the band that killed hair metal i made an album with all metal artist. name of band member and name of band, and name of album (205 points)



In 2000 we realeased our debut album which would become the biggest selling debut album in the world right in front of Guns N' Roses. Name of album, band (100 points)



Good luck its really easy



Name either the artist, song, or album?

yeah, easy my @$$



alright, I am giving up now - thought I'd give it a try since I knew a bunch of answers right off the bat, but I can't find proof to support some of my guesses, so a few have got to be wrong



PLEASE email me the answers because the not knowing will probably kill me - you are really good at this trivia sh^t!!!



1) I'm just gonna guess "Evenflow" by Pearl Jam because some of the info. you put matches, but it only peaked at #3 so I am probably wrong



2) Enter Sandman by Metallica



3) Faith No More



4) I'm guessing you mean Nirvana %26amp; Kurt Cobain



5) pretty sure it's Dave Grohl and his "metal" project was Probot but I couldn't find an actual album title (just "Studio Album") so maybe the album was Probot as well? or maybe I am completely off track



6) I am completely lost here, I thought maybe Linkin' Park with Hybrid Theory but could find nothing to back this up (actually found a source that listed Boston's self-titled debut album as the one that beats out GNR's #2 Appetite for Destruction)



so anyway, I tried my best %26amp; I had a good time, thanks!



oh yeah, my second guess for the first question was "Under the Bridge" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but I wasn't sure about that one being right either!



Name either the artist, song, or album?

1. STP - Plush



2. Metallica - Enter Sandman



3. Faith No More



4. That's really up for debate on who founded grunge.



5. Not Sure



6. Dunno



Name either the artist, song, or album?

4. Green River ,Mark Arm ?



5.Guns n' Roses ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan