Saturday, November 28, 2009

I can't stand my sisters.?

Okay, whenever I do something ex. like a band, wear certain clothes/ hair/ makeup/ redecorate my room/anything my twin sister will make fun of me for it, and then one or two years later, she'll start doing it, and I'll tell her she's copying me, but she DENYS it. It frustrates me sooo much. Like just last week she bought the ringtone of my favorite song since three years ago, and claims she knew the indie band before me, although the only reason she knew them is because she takes all the music off MY itunes and listens to it even though I buy it. She is so annoying, and i have to listen to that ringtone now ALL THE TIME, even though It's my favorite song, she copied me and says its hers. WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHE COPIES ME AT EVERYTHING.



I can't stand my sisters.?

I can't stand your sisters either.



I can't stand my sisters.?

how old are you guyz?



I can't stand my sisters.?

You should be happy you have such a sister. She likes and looks up to you. she may make fun you but i know that she just wants to be like you.



I can't stand my sisters.?

Its so wierd to have a twin, i mean you wake up and you see another person who looks like you. anywayz besides the point. If they annoy you, then you they annoy you, do the same thing very sly, try not to let her know what you're trying to do. Hope it helps



BTW- I cant stand your sisters either



I can't stand my sisters.?

Right now it is tough for you and your twin. I bet you are pretty young. I was raised with 4 brothers, and never had a sister. I am an adult now, and oh how I miss having a sister, you are so lucky!! And a twin besides. Someday you will be best friends, right now just try to cope, and love your sister for what she is. You never know how long you will have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan