Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get my hair to look like Robert Plant's?

I'm in a rock band, and my hair is long enough to be like Robert Plant's and Jimmy Page's, but I don't know how to get it to be as huge as theirs... It lies too flat. I've tried different things, but they don't seem to work. PLEASE HELP! I need to rock like a rocker!



How do I get my hair to look like Robert Plant's?

You should try Pantene Sheer Volume products...they have shampoo, conditioner and gel to help give you a boost...and they are reasonably priced...i know it's kinda girly...but, hey...it works!...here's a link to their site where you can get info on all these products:



http://www.pantene.com/jsp/product/index...



How do I get my hair to look like Robert Plant's?

get a perm. that will stick forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan