Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I convince my parents to let me change school?

Well, I got into this girl's school which I really can't stand! The rules are so strict that whenever your minding your business, and suddenly a prefect comes up to you and say "Excuse me, you're not wearing your camisole" and then they have this system that if you get 20 and above negative marks for not following stupid rules, you will have to do community service *rolleyes*.



Here are some stupid rules:



1. chocolates,sweets..etc. (confisticated)



2. transparent water bottles (confisticated)



3. Not wearing camisole/singlet (10-)



4. Same coloured hair rubber bands (5-)



5. Not wearing the school's custom socks (10-)



6. Bring presents (15-)



Please give me a suitable answer! My mom says that the school is very good..yea riite!



How do I convince my parents to let me change school?

with lots of crying...



How do I convince my parents to let me change school?

Perhaps if more schools were like this one then there would be less idiots and yobs walking our streets now with no qualifications?



Schools should be strict as you are there to learn and work not to party.



EDIT



Then all you can do is plead with your parents and promise faithfully that you will work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan