Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Please help!! hair trouble!!?

ok!! my hair is barely shoulder length and i need a cute trendy kinda sexy look!! right now i just use sunglasses to hold it back!! dont look 2 bad except 4 when the sunglasses fall off my head lol and i cant stand hair bands but if i have to use them i will here is a my pic.......http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/...



ohhh and i absolutely have to keep side bangs!! so help!! whats a cute style 4 me?



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

I'm not quite sure what hair type you have, but I think that curls are wonderful. I have stick strait hair that is also shoulder length. I put mouse in my hair when it's wet, blow dry my bangs with a curling brush(they're easier tho curl under if they're wet), then blow dry the rest of my hair. I have hot rollers heating up while I'm in the shower so that they'll be nice and toasty when it's time to put them in my hair. I roll my hair in the rollers so that the hair will flip out. Don't use too many rollers or your hair will look like a poodle.(I use 6) Let them cool in your hair until you need to leave or until cool. DON'T BRUSH YOUR HAIR!!!! If you brush it, It looses all volume and curl. Gently place it where needed. -Good luck^_^



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

i hate people who always have tacky sunglasses on their heads!



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

try headbands and cute clips that you can get at trendy little stores in big cities or urbanized areas near where you live.



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

victoria's bob would be SO awesome on you. you have the perfect pouty mouth and big eyes to pull it off!



get someone to give you some arch in the brows, though. they are too straight and look kind of masculine. (this also comes from getting the tops of the eyebrows waxed. stop going to the nail salon to get your brows done. most aren't licensed to do waxing anyway)



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

i would just say to put on a sexy hat that look good with your hair



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

you have wonderful hair, u r also a pretty girl, i think your hair is fine



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

I have absolutly the exact same hairstyle as you, i pretty much use a small head band instead of my sunglasses, which i can only get away with on the beach! or i tie them in cute little 'pig tails' sometimes i tie it back and use lots of clips to pretty it up and hold back some unwanted falling down hairs! When i am feeling i cant be bothered I quickly run some straighteners over them and leave it. :) Hope I helped!



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

try braiding it in 3 braids when its wet and then put hairspray in it.



sleep with it in.



and in the morning take them out and your hair will be wavy.



then straighten your bands and put them to the side.



maybe use a bobby pin.



its really cute! (:



or just straighten it all with a chi or jdl iron.



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/library/image...



I like vicotira beckhams hairstyle it would look good on you also with side bangs.



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

Try getting short layers.



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

try putting it back in a fun and yet still messy pony tail (especially if you have bangs) its a fun look but it also keeps you cool in the summer!



Please help!! hair trouble!!?

look on the internet or magazines at stores for short hair pictures. u can find numerous ideas on the internet, for quicker access

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan