Friday, November 27, 2009

Name of a song and band??? Young ppl?

k so i heard this song on the radio and I am pretty sure it just came out it is either rock or popish but mostly rock and it goes fast and it is either one of those boy bands with the flippy hair that sound like girls or it is a band of girls...but i am not sure..i no its not that information..but if anyone has any guesses i would really appreciate it...thanks!!!



Name of a song and band??? Young ppl?

it is either one of those boy bands with the flippy hair that sound like girls, okay I thought that was funny when I read it. Okay, um.... Jonas Brothers JK I had to say it,.......Yellowcard, only one Foo fighters, boys like girls, lifehouse?



Name of a song and band??? Young ppl?

okay



first of all hunn



what are you even asking for?



band names?



songs?



Name of a song and band??? Young ppl?

More details could narrow it down some more, but could it be "Hero/Heroin" by Boys Like Girls?



Name of a song and band??? Young ppl?

UMMMMM .........2..........I am not old...yet.



Name of a song and band??? Young ppl?

I also agree with the other person.



Rock is my personal fav for music too.



Boys like Girls sounds like the solution to this problem.



Hero/Herione sounds liek the song.



I deff. agree!



=]



Name of a song and band??? Young ppl?

well when u said high voices, coheed and cambria popped into my head. hahaha. they do have a sorta new song thats out called "the running free" they arent really a boy band but...thats all i could think of



Name of a song and band??? Young ppl?

Who knows ? We need more info...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan