Saturday, November 28, 2009

In madden 08 for the wii, superstar mode r u able to change ur hair, or look ar ur character in thwe

ause i just got madden 08 for the wii, and my superstar character had the old man gray hair, and my superstar looks so gay, he has no arm bands, no nothing, please help



In madden 08 for the wii, superstar mode r u able to change ur hair, or look ar ur character in thwe mirrior?

I noticed the same thing, I was about the post this exact question....I am so pissed, this is ridiculous.



In madden 08 for the wii, superstar mode r u able to change ur hair, or look ar ur character in thwe mirrior?

ya of course



you should be able to figure it out....



lol



In madden 08 for the wii, superstar mode r u able to change ur hair, or look ar ur character in thwe mirrior?

nope, you cant, there is no way to get to the mirror to edit appearence

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan