Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Power metal?

Are there still any fans of the old power/hair metal bands such as Extreme, Manowar and so on? I think i know about 3 people who have heard of Extreme, let alone listened to them!



Power metal?

I love power metal bands like



Iced Earth



Blind Guardian



Man O War



Helloween



Gamma Ray



Dream Evil



Jag Panzer



Demons %26amp; Wizards



Stratovarious



Kamelot



Symphony X



and of course the bands which laid the foundations for Power metal



Iron Maiden



Judas Priest



Dio



Dokken



Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force



Power metal?

I love Power Metal



Power metal?

That picture of you is beautiful.



Power metal?

I know who Extreme is...or rather was. I love the 80s and 90s hair metal bands. I still listen to Slaughter Whitesnake and Guns and Roses.



Power metal?

Yes, there are quite a few of us around.



Power metal?

loved over played More than Words, along with Stop the World %26amp; God isn't Dead, not their toughest tracks, But I loved them anyway, I liked Great White and Faster Pussycat, Winger, White Lion, Aerosmith, my age is revealed.



Mike, how you doing, you sure do have to explain your Avatar often. ;}~



Power metal?

Yes ..I like very much Stratovarius (the song "I walk to my own song" is amazing) and Judas Priest....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan