Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which Girl Should I date?

I've been having trouble on who to choose to go after.



I've narrowed it down to 3. And no I'm not a player lol, I dont jump from one girl to the other and like the first one I see.



These are all girls with very unique and attractive qualities that i respect.



So who do you think is the best girl to date?



Girl #1: One of the prettiest girls in school, Starter on the Volleyball team, Incredible smile, and the nicest personality anyone could ask for. Has friends that I have and always smiles when she sees me. I'm comfortable with her as she is with me.



Girl #2: Honey eyes, Blonde hair, mature, and a band nerd like me hehe. Looks like a Junior and has been constantly mistaken for a Junior, but she's a freshman (Me= 08). Her older brother is one of my good friends. And she has another cool personality.



Girl #3: A girl who likes to shop a lot. Really nice, goes to a different school. Not a very sporty girl either, she doesn't play anything, other than shopping. Works with my ex.



Which Girl Should I date?

I think maybe none of them are your special someone cause if not your intuition will tell you which girl is your love.



since you didn't know, how can anybody else know.



But some people's feeling come slowly. Make friends with them first, after some time then you may find the answer...



Good luck!



Which Girl Should I date?

DEFENETli GiRl 1 =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan