Sunday, November 22, 2009

Favorite genre of 80's music?

What's your favorite genre of music from the 80's? What bands do you like?Mine are new wave and hair metal. Picking a favorite new wave band would be hard for me but my favorite hair metal band is Motley Crue. What about you?



Favorite genre of 80's music?

MotleyCrue~Theater of Pain ( Still one of my Favorites)



Dokken, Ratt,Def Leppard and Iron Maiden...



New Wave(Hmmmmmmmmm) Duran Duran %26amp; Missing Persons



Favorite genre of 80's music?

in your face rock and roll:



motley crue



cinderella



def leppard



quiet riot



dio



queensryche



and all the others! Report It



Favorite genre of 80's music?

oh ya! that ratt song way cool jr. Report It



Favorite genre of 80's music?

Pink Floyd



Favorite genre of 80's music?

I like Prince and Whitesnake.



Favorite genre of 80's music?

the pop from the 80's was great



Favorite genre of 80's music?

I would say Pink Floyd or AC/DC. The Crue were good too.



Favorite genre of 80's music?

June-bugs Dance



by Eduard Holst (1888)



Favorite genre of 80's music?

the police, talking heads, U2, guns n roses



Favorite genre of 80's music?

Punk



Metal



Favorite genre of 80's music?

Some of the best 80's bands I like are a bit more Pop-Rock, but they had the tendency to explore other Genres. For example...The Police...Blondie.



Favorite genre of 80's music?

New Wave and Punk. Best bands? Hmm. B-52s, The Police, The Cars, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bad Religion.



Favorite genre of 80's music?

Queen!



R.I.P. Freddie Mercury......



Favorite genre of 80's music?

I liked it all. From the hair bands, to pop, 2 new wave. Vh1's 100 Greatest Hits fromt he 80's is fun 2 watch.



Favorite genre of 80's music?

"We can dance if we want to.



We can leave your friends behind.



Because your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance,



Well they're no friends of mine."



That's about all I got to say about the 80's.



Favorite genre of 80's music?

I'd have to say "the Clash"



Favorite genre of 80's music?

I like the Safety Dance Song...i believe Flock of Seagulls sing it. And David Bowie....who doesn't like him. He is amazing.!!!!



Favorite genre of 80's music?

Echo %26amp; the Bunnymen, The Chameleons, The Smiths....etc.



Favorite genre of 80's music?

I love 80's hair bands.. back in the day I'd seen GnR, Motley Crue and Poison, Skid Row and Def Leppard... I've seen em all ...Most recently Poison/Def Leppard...still rock.. It was all big hair/spandex..... Fun times...



Sorry Alien Rice Ball.... Safety Dance is sung by....Men without Hats....



Favorite genre of 80's music?

I love new wave, too. Missing Persons, Thomas Dolby, Psychadelic Furs. Hair metal? Metalica, GnR were definitly the best. Others (Poison, any of the Ws like Winger, Wasp, White Lion, White Snake, Warrent etc were POSERS!!! By the way, Safety Dance was not Flock of Seagulls, it was Men in Hats



Favorite genre of 80's music?

oh i liked it all!.....wham!, culture club, cyndi lauper, the police, duran duran, tears for fears, oingo boingo, def leppard, bon jovi, van halen...this list could go on forever



Favorite genre of 80's music?

Hey. Got to love the 80s questions. For me, I would have to say either New Wave or Hair Metal.



New Wave - The awesome one hit wonder "Pseudo Echo", Erasure with those chains of love and depeche mode who wanted us all to understand the policy of truth.



Hair Metal - My god, so many to choose from. If I had to narrow this (which you know is not easy), I would say Def Leppard (saw em in concert and man were they awesome), Bon Jovi who wanted us all to have a little Bad Medicine and finally Poison who wanted us all tot alk dirty to them.



Hope this answers your question, fellow 80s fan. :)



-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan