Thursday, June 17, 2010

Would you consider me punk/emo?

black and red are my favorite colors, i play guitar and im in a band, i have layered hair with bangs that cover one of my eyes, i love punk rock music, i mostly shop at hot topic, i like skinny jeans, vans(slip ons), skulls and studded belts. i hate preps and yes, i have cut before.



Would you consider me punk/emo?

awesome! not punk or emo. . . . idk lables ehhh. . .you are you!



Would you consider me punk/emo?

i agree real people dont need lables (but u can call preps, preps cuz they rnt being real) Report It



Would you consider me punk/emo?

yup!



Would you consider me punk/emo?

You need to stop worrying about the labels and trying to fit in a stereotype and just be yourself. Who wants to conform to one societies' stereotypes anyways??



Would you consider me punk/emo?

maybe i dunno really.. but i like alot of the thing u like..like...



i have side bangs and short layered hair



hot topic is ok



i love skinny jeans



vans are cool.



Would you consider me punk/emo?

you're pretty much the definition of emo



Would you consider me punk/emo?

emo my friend shops at hot topic plays a bass guitar and likes black and red hates preps but dosen't cut you put in yes i have cut before i thought goth



Would you consider me punk/emo?

Your style is like mines fav color, skinny jeans etc. its not wrong to look like a punker your not totally emo to me. If somone gets mad they eithr have to punch a wall smoke a ciggarette and your way is seeing blood or cutting. Your partially emo.



Would you consider me punk/emo?

I would consider you punk. But I wouldn't consider you totally Emo. Being Emo is not a good thing. Stop cutting. It's not good for you.



Would you consider me punk/emo?

you dont woory much



Would you consider me punk/emo?

Yeah...but I'm sorta like that too...only I'm described as a rocker chick.



Would you consider me punk/emo?

you dont wanna label yourself!!! are ya kidding me? Emo is lamo!



Would you consider me punk/emo?

fyi, punk is inside. just the inside. i could be wearing a baby blue old navy shirt wit "ice princess" written on it and listening to eminem and still be punk. i cant say if ur punk or not cuz i dont personally know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan