Thursday, June 17, 2010

=( Plz help me (Facial Hair)?

Hey guys, ok i have facial hair over my upper lip. I told my mom and asked to buy some waxing or anything to get rid of it. She just wont let me, she said no never, in till your 18! But i'm only 12 and it already shows reallllyyyy bad! I reallly need to get rid of it, and i asked her to go to a salon and she still said not!



And plus i don't have a sister or brother or anyone to drive me to the store and buy some. And i live to far from the stores to go by myself... I have nooo idea what to do!! What can i do? And does anyone know what i can do at home..like putting a special cream that i can make or probably have a home? Or even putting a band-aid than pulling really hard so that it pulls the hair right from the root? Plz OMG help!!



=( Plz help me (Facial Hair)?

Lol no, just listen to your mom. Besides 12 is young for all this.



=( Plz help me (Facial Hair)?

WTF is wrong with your mom? She won't let you get rid of facial hair? I'd say appeal to her logic, but she obviously lacks there cuz there is no reason not to let you get some wax or something...maybe get one of her friends to talk to her.



=( Plz help me (Facial Hair)?

Do you have a best friend who's Mom will help you? Maybe she can go get some wax strips or creme, and if you're worried about the $ you can help her with a chore or two to pay her back. It's not that expensive...



I think going against your Mom's wishes this time really isn't so bad, and I'm sorry thaty she is not more sensitive to your feelings. I know how hard it is to develop those things early and unfortunately, kids never change and can be cruel when they notice. Good luck! And always remember, you are beautiful inside and out no matter what anyone says!!



=( Plz help me (Facial Hair)?

ok calm down :-)



here you go



Mix lemon, sugar, and honey in a bowl. Microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes, until it bubbles into a smooth consistency. Spread a thin layer on your upper lip area. Cover with a strip of fabric, and rubbing the strip the opposite way of hair growth, about 3 times. Grab the fabric end and pull it off very quickly against the direction of the hair growth. This is an effective home remedy for hair removal.



Plucking with tweezers also helps in the removal of hair. Pluck them once or twice a week.



Or lastly - lemon is natural bleach, so apply that with an equal amount of honey and leave on for ten to fifteen minutes. Do this everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan