Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can anyone help me find a song? I don't know its name but the cassette had slaughterhouse writt

The cassette cover had Slaughterhouse in red, and the picture of the band members heads in ice, and they all had long hair. It is a heavy rock/death metal band. The main song on the cassette was either called slaughterhouse or suicide. It went something like this. (cool guitar notes, follwed by a strumming riff, continuted by the guitar notes while the riff is still sustained, then 4 snares on the drums, then the lyrics sound something like this (hard to tell as the singer sings in death metal style, this is only my guess of some of the lyrics)



: Walking, through the city, bla bla, you're just another number,ahh,you bla bla,yo'ure just another number (repeat)



If anyone knows this awesome rare heavy metal song I'd be so thankful if you can remind me whats the band and song name



cheers



Can anyone help me find a song? I don't know its name but the cassette had slaughterhouse written on it?

The band is Slaughterhouse and the disc is called "Face Reality".



Can anyone help me find a song? I don't know its name but the cassette had slaughterhouse written on it?

No worries man. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan