Thursday, June 17, 2010

Christmas Prezzie?

Hey, my boyfriend is 16 and when I asked him what he wanted for Christmas he said "you". I was thinking of getting red ribbon and tying it round my waist or hair (like an Alice band) so I look wrapped up :-p is that too weird? Apart from that I'm at a bit of a loss at what to get him, I was thinking maybe a webcam but it's not very meaning full, so what is the most meaning full gift you have been given? :-) thank you xx



Christmas Prezzie?

aww thats cute. you should put a red ribbon in you hair and then another one around your waist and then slip a homemade card in the ribbon when you wrap it around your waist. and then in the card put like a gift certificate in it.



Christmas Prezzie?

Thats so funny. That is exactly what my husband says. It makes it even the more difficult to think of a present. The most meaningful gift I gave him was a painting of a guitarist, because he plays the guitar, and another painting of the two of us in three panels that morphs into a heart. =) goodluck finding him a gift.



Christmas Prezzie?

ok well u could maybe get him a watch that he had been wanting! but the most meaning ful gift ive been given would be on valentines day this boy which was my best guy friend gave me flowers!



Christmas Prezzie?

Think of something he loves, my partner loves the Rocky films so for his last birthday I bought Him from the Internet a film reel in a framed picture from one of the films, was great he was well I'mpressed! So think of something he loves that is rare im sure you will find it on the Internet ! Or if he wants you get a Friend to take a fabulous photo of you, dressed in your best and have it framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan