Thursday, June 17, 2010

What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

WASP, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Quiet Riot, Slaughter, I could go on forever. Rockers Rule and so did the 80's



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Every 80's band was good so it's hard to pick. I think Cinderella and Motley Crue spent more money on hairspray then they did their clothes, but they were awesome. I loved Van Halen, (with David and Sammy both) White Snake, RATT, and Poison too!



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Yeah!!!!!! Report It



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Guns n Roses no noubt there.



But I love it all.



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

I wouldn't consider it hair metal, but if we're just talking 80's, then Ozzy all the way.



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Don't forget Poison, White Snake, and Night Ranger.



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Only listened to one 80s hair band today. Guns n Roses.



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Motley Crue is amazing.



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

I have to go with WhiteSnake, but I like alot of 80's type stuff that wasn't "hair metal" like Dire Straits "brothers in Arms" album



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Guns %26amp; Roses are the best!Motley Crue,ect ect...there is a big list for me



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Guns n roses, skid row, motley crue, %26amp; ozzy



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

My collection is too big to list. People look at me weird when I'm cruising around listening to Poison in the car. Oh well they're great. M.C.,G-n-R, Halen,Skid Row, Nelson, Quiet Riot. Remember Firehouse and Slaughter? Great too. also listen to alot of new bands too.



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

When I was a child I loved 80's metel...so in a child's mind I would say Def Leppard as a fav and Skid Row, GNR, Poison



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

Bon Jovi, G %26amp; R, Poison, Quit Riot, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Twisted Sister, Motley Crew, Van Halen, Journey...Just to name a few.



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

All the bands people have already mentioned are great, even though a lot of them weren't really hair bands..



If I had to narrow it down to let's say 5, they would probably be Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Poison, Winger and Warrant. But I basically love them all.



What;s your fave 80 hair band. God I have so many but here are a few?

G'n'R, The Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, Winger, Whitesnake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan