Sunday, June 20, 2010

How to get a Jrock style hair cut?

I'm a girl and kindof a boyish punk.



Jrock is one of my genres and the band members always look amazing. Visual-kei bands especailly.



My hair is a dark brown and thick- but not curly or wavy.



The ends are very soft and flip up.



To give you an idea, I get asked alot if I'm a skateboarder because of this. (that seems to be their trademark these days)



That's the best way I can describe it.



But I wanna edge my style up. so.



Any suggestions for a style or website?



Much appreciated. :]



How to get a Jrock style hair cut?

mmm...i suggest you find some pics you like and go to a hair stylist or school of cosmetolegy(for cheaper prices for bleaching, straightening, dying, or whatever else is neccessary).



mmm...i dunno exactly, but i 閳?ganguro styleXD=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan