Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will this stay nice in the morning?

I am trying achieve this hairstyle:



http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5283/...



And on my other question someone said to do this:



after a shower, put a little bit mousse in it then take sections of your hair ( size of sections depends on size of curl you want) and twist it until it is twisted to the bottem of the strands and tie with a rubber band, do this with all of hair, let it dry and then take the bands out and lightly use a pick or your fingers to seperate the sections.



But I take a shower at night and I can't in the morning. So do yall think my hair will still look OK after sleeping on it?



Will this stay nice in the morning?

Probably, but morning showers are really best if you want to do a really cute wavy hair style.



Will this stay nice in the morning?

Sorry, but I don't think so... it might, you never know.



Will this stay nice in the morning?

I think you should sleep with the rubber bands in, then take them out in the morning. Then the curls won't be flat.



Will this stay nice in the morning?

Do these steps at night and it'll be fine in the morning. Sleeping on it has never affected it for me so it shouldn't for you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan