Sunday, June 20, 2010

Haley Williams(Paramore)?

Does Haley Williams, the lead lead sing of the AWESOME!! band (Paramore) have Scene Hair? Fell free to give me an answer, or IM me if u have AIM, my Im is TifferBiffer2012.



I'm stupid, I know.



Thanx Awesome People!!!!



Haley Williams(Paramore)?

First off, its Hayley.



Secondly, yes I consider her hair "scene".



Haley Williams(Paramore)?

Her current hairstyle?



YES



=)



Haley Williams(Paramore)?

lol not much of a chat room here sweety.... but ask and answer a few more questions and u may pick up some contacts and fans... or make a 360 they have a room 2 talk 2 ppl.... :)) and yea her hair is very loud.....



Haley Williams(Paramore)?

WHY WONT PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT HER HAIR



i know her hair is amzing



i love it



but thats all they talk about



Haley Williams(Paramore)?

It's spelled Hayley, with 2 y's. Not one.



And yes, I would say it is scene.



But please, start talking more about her voice, not her hair. It's about the music, not the style. She's not some sort of fashionista, she's an artist.



Haley Williams(Paramore)?

Its spelled Hayley.



I suppose it is, yes.



But please, can we talk about something other then her hair? Yes, we know its awesome hair. But her songs are better then her hair, surprisingly!



Haley Williams(Paramore)?

at the moment its; girls - a straight fringe just above the eyes and really long hair extentions, dyed either black or white blonde.



And Hayley obviously does not have hair like that, so my answer is No, Hayley does not have scene hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan