Thursday, June 17, 2010

Should I shave my head? 16 year old balding?

I am 16 years old and since the age of 14, i have had very thin hair on the top of my head.



I have a thick band of hair on my hairline, so i have really thin hair and then a thick band in front, making it look weird.



Should I just shave my head from now on? I am hoping that my hair goes back at similar length or maybe look thicker.



Should I shave my head? 16 year old balding?

It depends - will you be happy bald? I know some who look really good with stubble and some who only look okay. But making it all the same length may help even it out.



Have you seen a doctor about the balding? It could be a problem.



Should I shave my head? 16 year old balding?

Just shave it ... and your eyebrows as well and clip your eyelashes off too. Totally hawt look right now and the girls will dig your YC look !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan