Sunday, November 22, 2009

Why don't you like Poison?

I have seen many people (who shall remain nameless, but you know who you are) bash the 80's Hair Metal band Poison, In my opinion they are one of the real Hair Metal bands, they had the hair, outfits, and makeup. I am just curious if you don't like them why?



They are my favorite Hair Metal band



Why don't you like Poison?

LOL!!! Ozzy!



Gee I wonder who You mean? I like You so I will be fair forthright and honest and not just go to town bashing alright?



As a musician I tend to gravitate more towards band that put out highly complex technically advanced music.



And that is sure not Poison's gimmick is it? That one of the main reasons I never got into them, they just ain't My speed.they did a few songs I liked well enough on "Open Up And Say Ahh" but that's about it.



With Me it's nothing to do with the look or the makeup or any of that. Ratt and Cinderella had that and I like both of those bands. It's all about the technical level of musicianship with Me And when it comes down to cases, the members of Poison are not that great shakes as musicians.



I see Hair metal get bashed a lot on here and some of it is deserved...a lot of the bands just weren't that good but there were a few that had talent and merit. but to Me Poison is just not one of them.



I'm gonna stop now before I start overanalyzing.



Why don't you like Poison?

Bret Michaels is the one I don't like pretty much because of the little show he's on. I don't listen to Poison or watch the show, but it sound lame.



Why don't you like Poison?

hm i love em



:]



Why don't you like Poison?

I just don't like hair metal in general.



It's nothing personal.



Why don't you like Poison?

danaanaa,you know i never,never seen ya look so good....................................... dirty to me



Why don't you like Poison?

I hate ALL hair metal...with the exception of Metallica (who barely qualify as hair metal).



ALL of them figured that playing LOUDLY was a good substitute for playing well...and I am revolted by men who wear more make-up than I do. Poison was a one hit wonder for a reason, and THAT one was a total fluke. They have no talent.



Why don't you like Poison?

too puny, commercial and too overly glam. they just don't do it for me. and the fact that Rock of Love brought out all these annoying teeny bopper fans...."Like omg, isn't Every Rose Has It's Thorn like the best song ever".....sorry hon.



Why don't you like Poison?

I like Poison. I remember all of their songs like it was yesterday. Life Goes On was one of my favorites. I listened to them back in the day. They were one of my favorites. I love a lot of the hair bands. It was good music.



Why don't you like Poison?

Put me down as not liking them.



I thought they were just yet another band in a long, generic line of similar bands that the record companies were churning out in the mid 80s. Only real difference I saw (%26amp; heard) was the extreme feminine make up.



After getting into Metallica %26amp; Slayer at the same time, there was no way I could take the hair metal bands seriously. Metallica %26amp; Slayer were making down %26amp; gritty metal %26amp; it made hair metal sound like Disney tunes.



Why don't you like Poison?

theyre my favorite band also



Why don't you like Poison?

poison is ok, they were just another hair metal band of the 80s imo, way too much like a lot of other bands at the time...the only song i can truly say i like is every rose has its thorn, which is their biggest hit...and you have to wonder what it says about your work when your biggest hit is absolutely nothing like the rest of your songs



Why don't you like Poison?

Poison sucks...that's all there is too it..they arent even a little awesome or cool...just sucky.



Why don't you like Poison?

i luuuurve poison %26lt;333



not my fave hair metal band though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan